Updated: Aug 28, 2019
Did you know that the average buyer spends five minutes in a home? Would you believe it if I told you that the same buyer will spend an average of 40 minutes lingering in the same home if it is professionally staged? It's true (per the National Association of Realtors), and studies show that the longer a buyer remains in a home, the more likely they are to make an offer.
What professional home staging can do for you:
• Increase your home’s selling price while spending less time on the market. Staged homes spend 88% less time in the market than non-staged homes.
• Provide impartial advice during Occupied Consultations. We can help even if you're living in your home during the sale. Our Occupied services range from specific instructions for the D.I.Y. aficionado to personalized decor shopping or just bringing in some art and accessories, and rearranging your pieces for you.
• Professional training and experience. We are professionally trained and hold the Staging Design Professional accreditation. We know exactly how to make sure your home is staged to photograph beautifully in order to draw buyers in the door. We highlight your homes best features, and draw the eye away from any imperfections all while creating a welcome and warm feeling to appeal to today's buyer.
• Unlimited inventory of furniture, accessories, and more.
We have a warehouse full of gorgeous decor for any style of home. We stage to target your buying market in correlation with the style of your home.
• Trusted industry partners.
We know the go-to painters, carpet cleaners, home inspectors, pest inspectors, floor companies, plumbers, and contractors in our area, and are happy to pass on their information.
Home staging is an investment that will bring back a great return. The National Association of Realtors found that a 1 - 3 % investment yields 8 - 10% return. It is always less expensive to stage a home than to do your first price reduction!